Saturday, June 21, 2008

Things I Don't Understand Or Have Noticed This Week...

1. Why does a capital cursive letter "Q" look like a "2"? Why didn't they just make it look like a "Q" with maybe a little loop at the top?
2. How does laundry accumulate so fast? I mean, I understand we are a family of four, but seriously. My laundry is NEVER done, and I mean never.


3. You will get burned, and burned bad if you relax by the pool for a couple hours with no sunscreen. This is picture shows me better, actually. It was worse. I went to the pool three days ago.


4. Tupperware is freaking expensive!! Seriously, when and why did it get so expensive to buy a set of bowls, or storage containers for your dry goods?? I don't understand.
5. Next Thursday I'll be 34 years old. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN??? No, really. I've said this before but I swear to God I turned 18 like 2 years ago. I have no idea how I got to be this age. I really don't.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.