Saturday, June 21, 2008

As if the regular Bagel-fuls weren't bad enough

This morning I had to run to the grocery store on my way home from work. In the freezer aisle, something caught my eye. BAGEL-FULS! Apparently they now have several flavors of crap to choose from. I didn't stick around to really study them but a few that caught my eye were cinnamon Bagel-fuls and Bagel-fuls filled with strawberry cream cheese. The strawberry cream cheese only reminded me of one particular Saturday night a very, very, very long time ago. I don't want to get into details but the story involves a friend, a party and an attendee with the munchies who got caught in the kitchen with his fingers dug deep into a vat of strawberry cream cheese. When he saw us he started screaming, "GET OUT! GET OUT!" Remembering that story actually made me smirk a little, despite the fact I was staring straight at an entire freezer full of doody.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.