Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Still blah...

I'm still feeling shitty. I slept most of the day today and painfully made my way to Emily's Stash and Dash night at school.

Last December I went to the ER for what was thought to be appendicitis and after 5.5 hours there, several tests, scans and being prodded in places I've only recently begun to forget about I was diagnosed w/ something I've long forgotten the name of but went something along the lines of some kind of inflammation of nodes in the stomach or something. I think I have the same thing again. This pain feels almost exactly the same only not quite as painful and it goes across my whole lower stomach, not just on the right side. It also came on just as suddenly. Literally like one second I feel perfectly fine and the very next I'm in extreme pain. I've decided to call my doc tomorrow morning but I have a feeling I'll be either in his office or the ER by the evening. *sigh* I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.