Friday, August 29, 2008

My bestie is BACK!

In case any of you were worried about my computer bestie, he's back in the game. Turns out it was just a bad power supply. I found a new computer dude who came to the house at 5pm, picked up our CPU and had it fixed and ready to go before 8pm. Gotta love the new computer guy.

Also, I've been planning a bowling party for Emily's 7th birthday in a couple weeks. Pray I don't kill a kid...we've invited 14, plus our two. Not to mention the 13 something adults and any random parents who may show with their kids. Yikes!

Oh, and the FlexSpend chic said she would "forward on my concern." We'll see...

Oscar from "The Office": The Dundies are kind of like a kid's birthday party, and you go, and there's really nothing for you to do there, but the kid's having a really good time, so you're kind of there? That's...that's kind of what it's like.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.