Monday, August 25, 2008

My Best Friend Might Be Dead.

It's true. My companion that has been a trusted pal since 2003 might be dead. I'm pretty upset about it. Not sure how to react. I'm trying to keep my chin up. Trying not to think the worst but I have that dark feeling in the pit of my stomach. I just know he's dead. We met in August of 2003. It was a great friendship right from the start. My husband gets jealous sometimes because sometimes I like hanging out with my bestie instead of him. We could stay up all night long hanging out just playing games and shopping online.



He got sick once last year but got fixed right up and has been better ever since. I thought we had overcome a big hurdle. He was his old self again. Even had a little more spunk. This time though, it's different.



Tomorrow I'm planning on calling in a professional to see if he can be brought back to life. If not I'll have to get a new best friend. It'll have to be done this week though because I can't be without a best friend for long.

BTW, my best friend is the computer...I live a sad existence.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.