Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm dyin' ovah heyah...

Home sick from work today. I was totally fine when I woke up somewhere after 4am to pee. My alarm went off at 5:40 and I reached back to hit snooze and I had a sudden shooting pain across my stomach. It hurt like hell. I laid there for a minute and it just wasnt going away. Went to the bathroom to try to puke. No luck. No way I'm makin' it to work today. I wasn't even sure I was going to make it off the bathroom floor. Called my boss. Crawled back in bed. Hubby left for work. My dad is here b/c he was planning on watching the kids anyway, thank god!

I laid in bed for a while but it seems laying down only makes it worse so I'm checking e-mail and such. Did finally "go to the bathroom" if you know what I mean (TMI? Yeah, I think so too) and I feel a little better. Maybe I'll live...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.