Friday, March 20, 2009

When Blake speaks, people listen...and then they laugh.

Blake's spilled few zingers out of his mouth in the last few weeks. I thought I would share them here.

A couple weeks ago I had just laid down because I was working 3rd shift that night. Emily and Blake were watching TV in Blake's room when I heard Blake say to her, "What the HELL did you do THAT for???" I just laid there and chuckled. Emily didn't have a response.

On Tuesday night this week Adam and I decided to play Rockband after the kids went to bed. A couple songs in I got a perfect score. I was pretty proud of myself and Adam said, "Way to go. I'll have to stick it in your butt later." (Because he thinks all the ladies like to be rewarded with anal sex.) That's when we heard Blake call out from his room, "I HEARD that!" We thought he was sleeping. Ooops!

Just this morning I was talking to Blake about how he was going to go shopping and run some errands with daddy.

"Are we going to the pool?"
"No. Not until summer."
"Are we going to the Kid's Choice Awards?"
"No, and neither is Chris Brown."
"What?"
"Nothing. Oh, and stop watching so much TV."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.