Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A meme for you...

Because I haven't done one in a very, very long time...steal it for yourself if you like.


1. How old do you look? - Considering I haven't gotten carded for ANYTHING in a very long time I must look old *sigh*.
2. Where do you live? - Iowa Quad Cities
3. Are you waiting for something? - Yes. I'm waiting for 7am so I can go home.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? - You mean I have to list just one? I can't stand people that don't do things my way. Oh, and also the way my sister and husband eat their cereal. So obnoxious.
5. Do you want/have kids? - Like you don't know already, I have a daughter, Emily who is 7 and a son, Blake who is 4.
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? - No but the Scientologists have been trying to get their alien hands on Adam for years. Even followed us through two moves. Persistent little buggers.
7. Last shocking news you heard? - I wouldn't call it a bombshell but it's something that made me go, "What? Are you kidding me right now?" It's when I found out that my cousin only lost 2 pounds after eating nothing but water, jello and broth for a week and a half in preparation for lap band surgery. They were expecting her to lose 20-30 pounds.
8. What was the last thing you drank? - Water and before that a Mt. Dew.
9. Who do you most look like in your family? - Probably my mom.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? - Angelina Jolie's bod pre-17 babies. Maybe then I could land Brad Pitt too.
11. Where does most of your family live? - My immediate family lives here in the QC but I have family all over the US. Texas, Maine, and California to name a few.
12. Where do you want to go on vacation? - Anywhere lazy and tropical with a beach and fruity drinks with little umbrellas.
13. Have you ever had a panic attack? - Yes.
14. What can’t you wait for? - Didn't we sort of cover this in number 3? I'm rather impatient so I can't wait for a lot of things but guess what? I do.
15. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? - about 4.5 hours ago when I hung up from Adam and told him I loved him.
16. Have your parents ever smoked pot? - I 100% doubt my mom did. I think my dad was more of an alcoholic than a drug user.
17. Want someone back in your life? - My mom. I would like to have the relationship with my friend Tanya that we used to have.
18. What do you order at the bar? - Beer and shots of So Co.
19. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? - Probably last month just before Aunt Flo came to town. I tend to get a little hysterical.
20. Ever licked someone’s cheek? - Probably.
21. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? - Jelly and bread
22. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? - First we went downtown for the parade. I came home and slept and then we went to our town's street fest and fireworks. It was a lot of fun.
23. What are your nicknames? - When I was little I had a friend that lived across the street who's alcoholic dad called me "Famous Amos". My friend Tanya sometimes called me "Aim toothpaste". Adam calls me "babe", "pookie bear" or "pook", my best friend Jim calls me "WaWa" and my babies call me "mama".
24. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? - Ugh. I don't know that I would go back in time. Sometimes I think I'd like to go back to the last time I saw my mom but to have to go through her death again, I don't think I could do it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.