Friday, February 13, 2009

It's not you, it's me...

I bought a new keyboard today while I was out shopping. The old one we had had a pretty rough space bar that you really had to hit hard, sometimes with both thumbs to get to work. Even then when it did work it would make an ugly 'CLICK' sound. I hated it. I hated it because I LOVE to type and that keyboard was not a typist's friend. The new keyboard loves me and I love it. It's quiet. The keys are slightly curved to make typing easier and the keyboard very quietly goes 'click.'

The old keyboard got messed up when something random was spilled on it. The new one has a "spill resistant design", whatever that means.

Holy Toledo! I just realized that when you click on this little calculator button, the calculator comes up on the keyboard. Now THAT is magical.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.