Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Off to a good start...almost

So Adam did get laid off for the winter at the end of his shift yesterday. When Adam gets laid off we practically reverse rolls for a while. It allows me to work more hours and then he gets to do all the running around with the kids, clean and make dinner.

Since today's Tuesday Adam got to take Blake to preschool. When he got home we stuck with our plan to go to our apartment complex's workout facilities while Blake's at school. We worked out for an hour, did a little shopping and Adam dropped me off at a craft store so I could get some more yarn for the blankets I'm working on for the kids. Unfortunately of the 4 skeins of yarn I bought, 2 were the wrong shade. Boo! Anyway, we picked Blake up and then came home and attempted to put up our xmas tree that my sis and BIL brought from their house. Sadly we couldn't put up the tree because the tree stand wasn't in the box. Double-boo! So, then we both battled the disaster that is our bedroom. I cleaned our bathroom, Emily came home and we went to Wal-Mart to pick up Adam's new glasses.

I made dinner, we ate and around 8:00 the kids put on their jammies and got ready for bed. I don't remember why she said it but Emily mentioned that tomorrow was Wednesday. That's when it struck me that we totally forgot to take Emily to dance class! Whoops! Well, we almost got it right today.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.