Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Interneters!

It's 10am xmas eve and I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I have to work 2nd shift today and I just realized an hour ago that I forgot to pick up pictures at Walgreen's that I had developed to put in a big frame I got for my dad. So I gotta do that, pick up some photo paper to print off ones that need to be printed wallet-size AND I need to get some yarn to finish Emily's doll blanket I'm making for her. Hopefully it wont be too busy at work so I can get it done.

Last night Adam took the kids to Burger King to eat and play for a bit while I wrapped presents. While there Emily ended up running full blast into a kid's forehead. She knocked a slightly loose tooth even looser and banged up her gums (or gungs as she calls them) pretty good. Today the loose tooth was noticably blacker, which is always great, so we got it out for her.

This means we're going to have a rotating door of visitors tonight. First our elf leaves to go back to the North Pole. At some point Santa and the Tooth Fairy will come and go as well. Yikes. I hope they don't mind the messy house.

So, I hope Santa brings you everything you want and deserve this year. Until next time, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.