Wednesday, August 5, 2009

With regard to Rock/Paper/Scissors

I found this quote regarding the game, Rock/Paper/Scissors and it made me laugh out loud. Adam and I are prone to many, many games of RPS. I thought I would share it with you.

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there’s no fucking way Paper could beat Rock. Apparently, Paper is supposed to magically “wrap around” Rock, leaving it immobile. Why the hell can’t Paper do this to Scissors? No, never mind Scissors, why can’t Paper do this to people? Why aren’t sheets of college-ruled notebook paper constantly smothering students as they attempt to take notes in class? I’ll tell you why: because Paper can’t beat anybody. A rock would tear that shit up in about a minute.

Whenever I play Rock/Paper/Scissors, I always choose Rock. When somebody claims to have beaten me with their Paper, I punch them in the face with my already-clenched fist. I’ll say, “Oh, shit, man, I’m sorry, I thought Paper would protect you. Asshole.”


Classic.

1 comment:

LivingLifeBackwards said...

LMFAO-- ok I spit my lunch out I was laughing so hard!

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.