Monday, August 10, 2009

Fucktard update

The bus people did actually call today and they also managed to screw up Blake's schedule. The woman was like, "He'll be picked up at 11:33..." I interrupted to say, "But he's eating lunch before class. He's in the lunch program."

"I don't know what that means."
"Well it means he has to be at school by 11:10 to eat lunch."
"I don't know anything about that. I'll have to tell my supervisor and we'll have to get back to you."
"Do you know when??"
"Probably not today. Maybe tomorrow."
"It'll have to be by tomorrow, Wednesday is the first day of school."
"Yes."
"OK..."

I just know I'm going to end up driving him to school on the first day. *sigh*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.