Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's getting closer...

Only three more days until the first day of school. I'm getting a little anxious to put my little boy on a bus and just let them drive off with him. He'll be starting afternoon preschool but will be in the lunch program before class. The fucktards at the bus service haven't "created the preschool bus route" yet so I still don't know what time he'll be picked up or when I have to come get him. The only things I know is where the bus will be picking up and dropping off and that he will be eating lunch at 11:10. I'm guessing he'll have to be on the bus around 10:45 and that I'll pick him up around 3:45. Once the fucktards figure it out on Monday, they say they'll let me know. I have a feeling I'll still end up calling their lazy asses.

I am looking forward to having the house peacefully quiet four days of the week and not having two kids who have all day to make a mess for me to bitch about and eventually clean. I'm also looking forward to my just-me-all-by-myself lunch at Olive Garden. Not sure what day I'll go but I'm thinking Thursday of this week. I might be still too freaked out to go on Wednesday after putting Blake on that bus.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.