Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You gotta problem with that?

Yes, I know I said in one of my last posts that I was going to do something new and fabulous and that every Tuesday I was going to hand you a shiny new website to check out and the world was going to rotate in the direction your life is actually going and the planets were going to align for you and maybe you'd even win the lottery. Not a big lottery but enough so you could go on a nice vacation and put a decent deposit down on that dark blue Jeep Liberty you've been eyeing. Then the following Tuesday happened and where was the shiny new website and the mediocre lottery win? Well if they were up your ass you'd know it. OK, that's a bad answer but the next time one of your kids asks where their other shoe is or where is one of the 52 pencils you bought them at the end of last summer for the start of school, that's actually a pretty GREAT answer.

"Mom, where's my Webkin?"
"If it was up your ass you'd know it."

"Do you know where my backpack is?"
"If it was up your ass you'd know it."

"Where's the remote?"
"If it was up your ass you'd know it."

See?

Anyway, I'm back one week and two days late with the next installment of "Check it out Tuesday."

This week's website comes to us courtesy of MSNBC's Test Pattern site. I love this site because the writers are typically saying what I'm thinking. Every Monday, or almost every Monday they do a "Multi-link Monday". I have found so many cool sites from it. This week I want you to check out Foamigami. After that I want you to do some foamigami, take pictures and report back to me. Do it, it's 65% of your grade.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.