Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dayum!

God it's been so freaking long since I've posted on my blog. The saddest part is that I've been spending most of my time with flip flops. I know, right? Emily and I are making flip flops to sell at a Young Entrepreneur's Market at the end of June. I told her we would do that and with the money we would have a girl's day out. I said we could go shopping and out to eat or whatever. Without missing so much as a half a beat she said, "WE COULD GO HAVE ONE OF THOSE DRINKS!!" A few weeks ago we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant close to the house. They had a list of non-alcoholic drinks on the table. She was immediately mesmerized. I said, "Emily. You're scaring me." Now it's all she thinks about. I'm going to start an Etsy shop with my flip flops, but I need to take pictures of them first. I think I have about 15 or so finished. It's been a long process but they're turning out really cute and I'm happy with my progress. If I could just get that Etsy shop opened!

I've also been working a bit more where Adam's been working less. He got called back to work but the weather had been so fucking rainy and wet that he can't work. This past week he worked one day. One lousy day. I'm ready for the rain to stop and the heat to begin.

I worked 2nd shift last night while all of my neighbors hung out and had way too many drinks. Drama ensued, as is always inevitable, and I've been up for the last couple of hours worried about a sister neighbor. I hope she's doing ok down there. Adam and I didn't go to bed until 3am and I laid there for a while while he worked hard to breathe. He's having a lot of trouble with his allergies tonight. I laid in bed so freaking wide awake that I couldn't take it anymore. So, here I am at 4:06 in the morning begging your forgiveness for being gone so long.

Well, I really have nothing better to say, I hope everyone is doing fine and has a lot less drama in their lives than I do!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.