Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tony Danza strikes again...

Remember this post where we talked about misheard lyrics? Well, after reading more of Test Pattern, the MSNBC site I mentioned in my previous post, they were also talking about misheard lyrics. I just finished reading the article and was chuckling at everyones comments and their OWN misheard lyrics when someone mentioned the Pussycat Dolls song, "When I Grow Up". Turns out their misheard lyric is also my misheard lyric. Since I first heard the song I've been singing:

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have boobies.

Guess what? They don't want to have boobies. They want to have groupies. My bad. I guess I just assumed that since they are the whores that are The Pussycat Dolls, they have wanted to have silicone tits their whole lives. Wait till I tell Adam. He's been singing about boobies this whole time too. Now I feel a little bit better about putting that song on my seven year-old's iPod.

Oh, also the article said a lot of people have misheard Beyonce's song, "All The Single Ladies". They are hearing, "All the Pringle haters! All the Pringle haters!" That cracks me up, yo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.