Monday, November 3, 2008

There's more Balwin brothers than that.

In case you've been living under a rock for the past 16 months, you should know that tomorrow's election day. No matter what else you've got going on...VOTE!

I love this commercial. Everything Jonah Hill says cracks me up. Also Sarah Silverman is hilarious:



Or, don't vote. This is one of my favorite 'Hollywood wants you to vote' videos. I especially love when Neil Patrick Harris, who in the last year or so announced he was gay says, "I vote because I fell in love, and I want it to matter." Plus, you get to hear Justin Timberlake say, "I can do anything. I was in a boy band."




If those videos don't convince you. Maybe Justine Bateman can.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.