Wednesday, November 5, 2008

FSA Update

Remember my problems with my FSA account? Yes, that's the one. The one from close to FOUR MONTHS AGO!!!! Anyway, it's been resolved. I don't want to get too much into it for fear of being drug into my HR office (again) but it turns out it was the hospital's fault. I really don't understand all of the details, mostly because I didn't listen to the voicemail much after "I've got it all straightened out" but basically the hospital ran the charge through twice due to some computer something or other. Anyway it's done. Now I have two months to spend approximately $550 out of my FSA. Luckily Adam's glasses were recently broken so we get to spend a large chunk on that. After that, well it's a helluva lot of band-aids, Vagisil, Tylenol and various other OTC meds. Whoohoo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.