Saturday, October 4, 2008

A gnarly picture and a Pussycat Doll

On Wednesday night Emily finally lost her other front tooth. We were sitting at dinner when I noticed the other tooth was almost exactly in the middle and sitting kinda crooked.

"Emily! Your tooth! That things gotta come out!"

(Anyone else finally catch on to my obvious obsession with getting Emily's loose teeth out? Yeah, me too.)

Long story short I got it out. The new one is already starting to come in and she said it was hurting.

These are kinda gnarly looking but I'm sharing them anyway.





Tonight Emily went to a Halloween themed birthday party for one of her classmates. She decided to go as a black cat, which I was excited about because it makes for easy costuming. Black tights and leotard to the party, possibly a black sweatsuit on the night of Halloween since it will probably be cold, as per usual here in Iowa. I'm particularly proud of how her make-up came out, which is my main reason for posting the next two photos. Sorry the first one is kinda dark. I forgot to turn the flash back on from Wednesday night when I was taking pics of her teeth.





MEOWWWWW!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.