Thursday, July 30, 2009

...and then he made me a shaker bookcase and matching adirondac chairs

My sweet little four-year old has an obsession with moustaches. When given the opportunity to say something into a fan, as kids like to do, his choice is almost always, "Moustaches are coooooool. Moustaches are coooooool. Moustaches are coooooooooooooooool."

Last Sunday Adam and I went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner. As we walked in the door I took a quick glance at the offerings in the bubble gum machines. You never know when I'm gonna be able to add to my Homies collection. Besides, I am still looking for that one in the wheelchair. Instead of my beloved Homies, though, I did find the mother of all machines. The Moustache Machine! Sweet Lincoln's Mullet! I knew Blake had to have one, or three.

May I present to you, Straight from his New Yankee Workshop--Norm Abram!




He even let his sister take his 'stache out for a ride. (There's a moustache ride joke in there that, yes, I AM desperately trying to avoid). P.S. I have no idea what's on her face.



Eventually this moustache ended up stuck to the bottom of the television. I thought it was a large Caterpillar and was waiting for it to spin a cocoon. It never did and Adam threw it away.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.