Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Try-It-Out Tuesday

I'm starting a new weekly thing. "Try-It-Out Tuesdays". I'll post a link to a website you should go to and then I'll tell you why. Your job is to do what I say. See? Now you know what it's like to live with me. This is going to be great!

www.truemomconfessions.com

This website is cool because it's moms (mostly anonymous) that confess to things that you know we all do but would never say out loud without the help of about four martinis and a couple shots of Southern Comfort for good measure. It is also divided into different sections for those of you who don't have kids but have jobs, are single, military wives, brides and others. Check it out. Now. Go. No, really.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
In no particular order I'm a wife, mother, sister, daughter and general observer of humans.